Friday, January 2, 2009

Pixie

Over Christmas, we had a little bit of company.

Meet said company. PIXIE!

Pixie's family went to Dubai for Christmas, and left her with us. BIG MISTAKE! Just kidding, this dog is the laziest thing since Julie. Kidding again! But seriously, she does NOTHING. She goes out twice a day, doesn't like rain and isn't really too fond of walks. She doesn't like collars or leashes, and only ran away on me twice is the first two days; once under a parked car and once into a French shop where the only thing I could say was "Pardon, Pardon, le chien"...stupid dog.

It was great to actually have a dog around again, and although I won't miss having to get up first thing in the morning to take her out, I do miss having a dog snuggled up to me when I'm lounging around. Which is why I've convinced my parents to bring Meeka over when they come visit...right mom? And for those of you who haven't met my puppy Meeka or forget what a cute dog she is, here's a picture! Enjoy!


No comments: