Saturday, January 3, 2009

MY TURN!!

April wrote too many blog posts, so now it's my turn to bombard this site with a bunch of posts (or not). I am typing without my middle finger on my right hand since it's bleeding from a dry cuticle problem I seem to be having.... I didn't realize just how much I use it to type, until now that is. Adjusting is hard work and it takes way too much concentration.

My hope is that it will stop bleeding by the end of this post so that I can write so much more. Here is something that will take up some clotting time:


Luckily in the time that it took me to write this post and take the photo of my hand (trust me on how difficult it is to take a photo with such a heavy camera with the opposite hand.... a little stressful, that's all), my finger stopped bleeding and therefore I am able to finish this post.

Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you = the biggest nerd ever.

Love you though!

- Lukas