Monday, February 2, 2009

We've dropped the ball again....

Sorry peeps, apparently we still suck at updating!


I'll give you a quick run down of the last 3 weeks until we can do better.

Lyon for Julie's birthday- Starbucks, Gaza Protests and Sketchy Hostels included.

WORK WORK WORK

April gets a CRAZY bad cold.

Julie gets a CRAZY bad cold.

Julie's friend Jackie came to visit...HI JACKIE!

Julie, April, Jackie, Katie and Seabass go to the Monaco Circus.

Julie gets a second part-time job.

3 First place finishes in the Ma Nolan's Pub Quiz..ie. 300 Euros in free food and drinks!

Nemo on Ice

Steph (My younger sister) comes to Nice and brings LOTS of presents with her! I love presents and letters!

April takes up knitting.

And there you have it, three weeks in a nut shell. We have lots of traveling booked for the next 6 weeks while Steph is here, so there should be tons to update you all about. Until then, I hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: